Simple Simon

Default Donal, Oz, Navigator, Bobsprit and other terrorist sympathizers debunked again

DEBUNKED!!!!!!

Donal, Oz, Navigator, Bobsprit and other terrorist sympathizers. . .

Poor, poor, delusional fools every one of them. They still maintain that there
is no proof that Saddam Hussein had anything to do with the dastardly
terrorist attacks against our country on Sept. 11, 2001. Not only are
the above stupid and uninformed but they have been proven wrong
time after time.

Now, thanks to the Senate Intelligence committee some more information
has come to light that proves the above are wrong yet again. There is
now a proven, long-standing relationship between bin Ladden and Saddam.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...3/378fmxyz.asp

It must hurt to be a liberal, pacifist fool when time and time again
everything you stand for and all the lies you tell are debunked.

S.Simon

Capetanios Oz Twin

More Bush lies.

--
Oz1...twin of the 3 twins
"Simple Simon" wrote in message
DEBUNKED!!!!!!

Donal, Oz, Navigator, Bobsprit and other terrorist sympathizers. . .

Poor, poor, delusional fools every one of them. They still maintain that

there
is no proof that Saddam Hussein had anything to do with the dastardly
terrorist attacks against our country on Sept. 11, 2001. Not only are
the above stupid and uninformed but they have been proven wrong
time after time.

Now, thanks to the Senate Intelligence committee some more information
has come to light that proves the above are wrong yet again. There is
now a proven, long-standing relationship between bin Ladden and Saddam.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...3/378fmxyz.asp

It must hurt to be a liberal, pacifist fool when time and time again
everything you stand for and all the lies you tell are debunked.

S.Simon

Simple Simon

Bwahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahha!

Like I said, delusional.

S.Simon

"Capetanios Oz Twin" wrote in message . ..
More Bush lies.

[...]

Bobsprit

Bush Lied.

Can't change that simple fact.

RB
Simple Simon

This coming from the group's biggest proven liar. . .

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Bush Lied.

Jonathan Ganz

Well, he's an expert... what more do you need???

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
This coming from the group's biggest proven liar. . .

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Bush Lied.

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
DEBUNKED!!!!!!

Donal, Oz, Navigator, Bobsprit and other terrorist sympathizers. . .

snip

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...003/378fmxyz.a
sp

It must hurt to be a liberal, pacifist fool when time and time again
everything you stand for and all the lies you tell are debunked.

S.Simon

I read as far as this -

"The memo, dated October 27, 2003, was sent from Undersecretary of Defense
for Policy Douglas J. Feith to "

- before I realised that, once again you have displayed that you are
willing to flaunt your extreme gullibility in public.

What a fool you are!

I wonder if Fox will show reports of Bush's visit to London next week? It
is going to be really embarrassing.

Regards

Donal

Simple Simon

Once again Donal, ostrich-like sticks his head into the
sand and shows his ass . . .

. . . and SUCH an ass it is! Is it any wonder why liberal
pacifist fools such as Donal never learn?

S.Simon

"Donal" wrote in message ...

[...]

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Once again Donal, ostrich-like sticks his head into the
sand and shows his ass . . .

. . . and SUCH an ass it is!

Puleeeeaze!

Is it any wonder why liberal
pacifist fools such as Donal never learn?

How can one prove that one has learned something?

I bet that you cannot come up with a good answer to this simple
question..... Well, allow me to help you. If you learn something new, then
some of your opinions will change.

Have any of your opinions changed in recent years? Methinks that you are
too stupid to learn anything.

You have become set in your ways, and you stagnate in your beliefs. You
have aged beyond the point of learning.

A new born child soaks up knowledge from the day that it is born. Many
people carry on learning until their last day on this planet. You act as if
you have nothing more to learn. If you really have nothing more to learn,
then why do you go on?

I suspect that you do not understand what I am talking about. However, I am
willing to help you.

Take a look at your posts, and count the genuine questions. Then, look at
the genuine questions that are asked by other people. Can you spot the
difference?

Your opinions, along with your ability to learn, have atrophied. *That* is
why you have lost our respect.

Regards

Donal