Bobsprit

Default Bobsprit has no boat!

http://www.st.nmfs.gov/pls/webpls/cg...l_id_in=626864

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A little slow, aren't you? I already posted the boat was registered to my wife.

But then, by your logic, she has no house in Brooklyn and holdings. If we
divorced she gets 50% of everything acquired since October 22, 2002.

RB
Bobsprit

A little slow, aren't you?

A little BOATLESS, aren't you?

Nope. I own 1/2 a boat. Actually, I would get the whole boat if we divorced,
but why would you wish for such a thing? Suzanne, Alien and I are quite happy!

RB
Bobsprit

Incorrect. If you divorced, Suzanne would get everything she owns,
plus half of joint property.

Nope. We signed papers that are quite specific about properties brought into
the marriage. Anyone who hasn't signed such a contract is a fool! And before
you show further ignorance, it's not a prenup.

RB
JN

Not very smart and pretty vicious to post all that information.

John Cairns

Worse yet, he never goes anywhere on the boat he doesn't own.
John Cairns
wrote in message
news

http://www.st.nmfs.gov/pls/webpls/cg...l_id_in=626864

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaw
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahawh
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

BB

Bobsprit

I also notice Suzanne felt it wise to keep her own name. Smart move.
That will save her the trouble of changing it back.

Actually, her name is about to be legally changed, which is already causing
major problems with easily confused agencies. She will retain Miller as her
middle name and I'm adopting it as a middle name.

RB
Bobsprit

Actually, her name is about to be legally changed, which is already causing
major problems with easily confused agencies.

Is there a danger that she might be deported?

Why would she be deported? If you really knew how to do a web search, you'd
know that her father is in politics.

RB
The_navigator©

Public domain. Can't say it told me much though.

Cheers MC

JN wrote:

Not very smart and pretty vicious to post all that information.

Bobsprit

Public domain. Can't say it told me much though.

Just my address and such. I have particulars on several people here. I would
never post them in any form.
Anyway, Billy Jane is never going to get over the fact that I own a better boat
and now I've done the deal for the 34XL, a boat he could only dream of.

RB
Simple Simon

Why is that. It's public information, after all.

S.Simon