Simple Simon

Default Hull Flexing

What's a burdizzo clamp?

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:Ruhtb.21$MV5.19@okepread05...
Now quit your whining or I'll have to take the burdizzo clamps after you.

Simple Simon

Sickening, just plain sickening . . .

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...

... a Muskox hide... deliriously soft and comfortable... the sensation that
can only be appreciated on actual contact. It envelopes you in warmth,
luxury and delicious sensuality. An ice bucket stuffed with champagne and
the primal fervor evoked from a crackling fire... hypnotic and evoking. An
ice age cold that encompasses the wilderness, staved by the penetrating
warmth of a gentle caress. Wicked nothings whispered against the wind's
howling screams of protest beyond the log cabin door. Sensations, Seductions
and Sweet excess!

To be nowhere and everywhere.....

See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once more
at one!

CM

Lady Pilot

Capt Mooron wrote:
See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once more
at one!

"katysails" wrote:.
You're really bizarre, ya know....

Sorry, Katy. That was from a private e-mail and you weren't supposed to get
it,,,

LP ( I got it)

Lady Pilot

Have you ever heard of www.google.com ?

LP (doesn't have the time to explain)

"Simple Simon" wrote:
What's a burdizzo clamp?

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

Now quit your whining or I'll have to take the burdizzo clamps after

you.

Simple Simon

I'm afraid they don't make 'em big enough for me . . .

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:LFhtb.3$n23.1@okepread02...
Have you ever heard of www.google.com ?

LP (doesn't have the time to explain)

"Simple Simon" wrote:
What's a burdizzo clamp?

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

Now quit your whining or I'll have to take the burdizzo clamps after

you.

Capt. Mooron

Yes Kitty... but a good bizarre! A very, very, good Bizarre!

Intrigue & Intensity. Half Measures are for Half Men.

CM

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Lady Pilot

"Simple Simon" wrote:

I'm afraid they don't make 'em big enough for me . . .

Why would you think your hull couldn't flex anymore?

LP

Capt. Mooron

Come on now Neal... you wish you were this good! ;-)

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Sickening, just plain sickening . . .
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| ... a Muskox hide... deliriously soft and comfortable... the sensation
that
| can only be appreciated on actual contact. It envelopes you in warmth,
| luxury and delicious sensuality. An ice bucket stuffed with champagne
and
| the primal fervor evoked from a crackling fire... hypnotic and evoking.
An
| ice age cold that encompasses the wilderness, staved by the penetrating
| warmth of a gentle caress. Wicked nothings whispered against the wind's
| howling screams of protest beyond the log cabin door. Sensations,
Seductions
| and Sweet excess!
|
| To be nowhere and everywhere.....
|
| See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once
more
| at one!
|
| CM

Simple Simon

And only pathetic, sniveling men prostitute themselves
with the kind of crap you wrote there.

It's enough to make a buzzard puke.

S.Simon

"katysails" wrote in message
See what happens when the sea mends me in her icy grip..... I am once more
at one!

You're really bizarre, ya know....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

I've a strong stomach but I'd certainly wretch
before writing something half that stupid. . .

Even a desperate wench like LP can't help but
see the kind of female desperation that you
demonstrated. What a loser you turned out
to be. Yes, sir. A disgrace to the name of sailor
all the way.

S.Simon