Bobsprit

Default Purest of Tripe!

"What this says to me, is that too many whites are getting away with drug
use...The answer to to this disparity is not to start letting people out of
jail because we're not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The
answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict
them, and send them up the river too."

Rush Limbaugh

"If people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be convicted
and ought to be sent up."

Rush Limbaugh

There's even bigger idiots than this guy - the people who actually believe
him!

RB

two wheels