Simple Simon

Default Yes sir, just give these guys free reign . . .

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20031109/D7UMPDT00.html

Terrorist attacks around the world. Yes sir, we should follow
Bobsprit, MC and Donal's advice and just be nice to these
murderous *******s. Maybe they'll stop if we don't antagonize
them. Yes sir, they will surely stop all on their own.

S.Simon

Bobsprit

Terrorist attacks around the world. Yes sir, we should follow
Bobsprit, MC and Donal's advice and just be nice to these
murderous *******s.

Stop them HOW? By sacrificing American lives in an unwinnable situation?
No thanks. I value American lives more than you. FAR more than you. The USA
Attack on Terrorism is FUELING the terrorists. It's what they crave; a very
public attack is what they want.
You just don't get it, because you think that they "think" like us. These are
people with a programmed agenda with a frightening conviction. You can't fight
it on the tiny scale Bush has employed. He's KILLING Americans and that's it.
Nothing else.

RB
Simple Simon

Tiny scale? How come you revolted at the
thought of 87 billion being spent in the
fight against terrorism if the scale is
so tiny? Huh? I can't HEAR you!

Wiggle, squirm and spew - you still look
impotent and anti-American.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Terrorist attacks around the world. Yes sir, we should follow
Bobsprit, MC and Donal's advice and just be nice to these
murderous *******s.

Stop them HOW? By sacrificing American lives in an unwinnable situation?
No thanks. I value American lives more than you. FAR more than you. The USA
Attack on Terrorism is FUELING the terrorists. It's what they crave; a very
public attack is what they want.
You just don't get it, because you think that they "think" like us. These are
people with a programmed agenda with a frightening conviction. You can't fight
it on the tiny scale Bush has employed. He's KILLING Americans and that's it.
Nothing else.

RB

Bobsprit

Wiggle, squirm and spew - you still look
impotent and anti-American.

Sadly, no one but Scotty and a couple of sock-puppets agrees with you. Not even
the polls!

RB
The_navigator©

Give up, his knowlege of other peoples is too limited to even begin to
grasp the motivations of others. I feel really sorry for the US soldiers
right now because gradually the rest of the world is turning it's back
on helping the US over this.

Cheers MC