Simple Simon

Default Yes sir, just give these guys free reign . . .

Tiny scale? How come you revolted at the
thought of 87 billion being spent in the
fight against terrorism if the scale is
so tiny? Huh? I can't HEAR you!

Wiggle, squirm and spew - you still look
impotent and anti-American.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Terrorist attacks around the world. Yes sir, we should follow
Bobsprit, MC and Donal's advice and just be nice to these
murderous *******s.

Stop them HOW? By sacrificing American lives in an unwinnable situation?
No thanks. I value American lives more than you. FAR more than you. The USA
Attack on Terrorism is FUELING the terrorists. It's what they crave; a very
public attack is what they want.
You just don't get it, because you think that they "think" like us. These are
people with a programmed agenda with a frightening conviction. You can't fight
it on the tiny scale Bush has employed. He's KILLING Americans and that's it.
Nothing else.

RB