The_navigator©

Default 300,000 Iraqis burried in mass graves.

Are you saying the the US people saw the threat in 1939? Why didn't the
US react?

How can you be so misinformed about everything?

Cheers MC

DSK wrote:

The navigator© wrote:

And still the US couldn't see the threat...

Sure... Germany didn't have any oil.

But seriously, if you think the US was doing nothing against the threat of
Nazi Germany in 1939 & 1940, then you know so little of history that you
ought not comment.

DSK

DSK

The navigator© wrote:

Are you saying the the US people saw the threat in 1939?

Many did. Then again, some thought the Nazis were better than Roosevelt. For
that matter, some still feel that way....

Why didn't the
US react?

Actually, the US not only was actively helping the other future Allies but
making our own war plans based on several possible contingencies. Military
procurement and training was already stepped up. Among other things, we already
had the B-17 flying and plans were underway for the B-29 and B-36.

How can you be so misinformed about everything?

You're a funny guy, Navvie.

DSK

DSK

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

That's true. We did do a fair amount. As I recall, it was
the Republicans who were against any military involvement
in Europe. :-)

For the most part, I think you're right.... Republicans and Joseph P.
Kennedy.... hmm I wonder why the Kennedy bashers haven't been flinging this well
documented fact around in prefernce to some of their fabrications....

DSK