Donal

Default 300,000 Iraqis burried in mass graves.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

Idiot!

Reduced to simple name-calling. Bwahahahhahahhah!

Where are the WMD? Huh?

Regards

Donal
---

Capt. Mooron

The smart one is sittting in Fort Worth, with cable TV a car and a house
paid for by US taxpayers for his "debriefing"

Bwhahahahahahahaaaa

CM

The Captain...cap n all wrote in message
| On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:51:12 -0500, "Simple Simon"
| wrote:
|

| "Donal" wrote in message
|

| Idiot!
|

| Reduced to simple name-calling. Bwahahahhahahhah!
|
| You lost.
|
| S.Simon
|

| Poor Cappy.....a suposedly highly organised band of terrorists had an
| airline fuselage sitting in a field for 8 years open to anyone or any
| spy flight or satellite and you see it as a threat?
|
| Bwaaaahahahahhaahahaa!
| You're dumber that Shrub!!
|

| Oz1...of the 3 twins.
|
| I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

So you think that Saddam had something to do with 9/11?

Yes. Read this:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/focus...591439,00.html

Poor cappy! Have you begun reading the liberal press?

Regards

Donal

Joe

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Pretty sad using Iraqi deaths to justify Saddam's removal there Simon!

Just as sad as removing Hitler for killing all the Jews huh?

That's their business if they chose to live under that type of regime.

Are you nuts? No one choses to live under that type of regime. You
either do it or you get dead real fast.

Let them deal with it. Why should you care or even sanction one American
life to assist them? Why would you care about the problems of any
country other than your own unless it becomes a threat?

America is better than Canada. We care about freedom and liberty for
all.

If it becomes a
threat... remove the threat and leave. You owe them nothing. What's with
all this "nation building" according to your own set of doctrines? The
USA is into it's what ... sixth month of policing and has lost half of
it's entire war casualties within that time frame? How long are you
going to be pegged to stay there?

As long as it takes.

It's just poor strategy to allow the
enemy to dictate the rules of engagement Simon! Very poor strategy! It's
the type of military strategy that has allowed every stated military
goal from your activities in the middle east to have failed to date.
There was never any question of who would win in an engagement Simon...
but the goals were not met!

Rome was not buildt in a day.

Face the Cold Hard Facts! Osama Bin Missin &
Saddam is still kickin'.

Prove it!

Pathetic is what it is!

Your talking about your attitude right?

France could have done better!

Better at turning a blind eye, like you suggest.

JB

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
news:9 ...

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...raq-mass-grave
s,0,2467876,print.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

And, Bobsprit, Donal and MC support Saddam and his murderous
regime? Duh!

S.Simon

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Pretty sad using Iraqi deaths to justify Saddam's removal there Simon!
|

| Just as sad as removing Hitler for killing all the Jews huh?

A-h-h-h Joey.... that's not why they removed him! He actually attacked
countries! Nobody gave a tinker's damn about the Jews back then. Just like
nobody gives a **** about the Arabs! Don't even pretend you do ...

| That's their business if they chose to live under that type of regime.
|

| Are you nuts? No one choses to live under that type of regime. You
| either do it or you get dead real fast.

That's what revolutions are for Joe! You guys had a low threshold and got
PO'd because of a Tea Tax!

| Let them deal with it. Why should you care or even sanction one American
| life to assist them? Why would you care about the problems of any
| country other than your own unless it becomes a threat?
|

| America is better than Canada. We care about freedom and liberty for
| all.

CRAP! You're hated all over. I would get better service and a much better
table at any restaurant world wide than any American. You only care about
yourselves while preaching your idiocy on a global basis. You have no
comprehension of other cultures and no idea of the world that is not
contained within your current country or immediate area or aggression.

| If it becomes a
| threat... remove the threat and leave. You owe them nothing. What's with
| all this "nation building" according to your own set of doctrines? The
| USA is into it's what ... sixth month of policing and has lost half of
| it's entire war casualties within that time frame? How long are you
| going to be pegged to stay there?
|

| As long as it takes.

Like Vietnam Joe.... Bwahahahahahahahahahaaa

| It's just poor strategy to allow the
| enemy to dictate the rules of engagement Simon! Very poor strategy! It's
| the type of military strategy that has allowed every stated military
| goal from your activities in the middle east to have failed to date.
| There was never any question of who would win in an engagement Simon...
| but the goals were not met!
|
| Rome was not buildt in a day.

Rome was destroyed by self immolation... a path you are currently on.

| Face the Cold Hard Facts! Osama Bin Missin &
| Saddam is still kickin'.
|
| Prove it!

You prove you got them then! Can't? Didn't think so....

| Pathetic is what it is!
|
| Your talking about your attitude right?

Nope... that would be your leaders I'm talking about.

| France could have done better!
|

| Better at turning a blind eye, like you suggest.

So far your track record is 0 for 0... you failed miserably on a global
basis.

CM

Jonathan Ganz

Unfortunately, no one cared about the Jews, gypsies, etc.
being killed in Germany. They declared war after Hitler
invaded another country.

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
[...]

DSK

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Unfortunately, no one cared about the Jews, gypsies, etc.
being killed in Germany. They declared war after Hitler
invaded another country.

Actually, they waited until after he'd invaded 3 or 4 countries.....

DSK

DSK

The navigator© wrote:

And still the US couldn't see the threat...

Sure... Germany didn't have any oil.

But seriously, if you think the US was doing nothing against the threat of
Nazi Germany in 1939 & 1940, then you know so little of history that you
ought not comment.

DSK