Bobsprit

Default Binary Jane Doesn't Sail

Recently Binary Jane questioned me for not knowing about the term "grey water"
which is not something generally applied to small sailboats. He then got
slapped for suggesting the grey water processing via a watermaker was done!
Now Jane asks "What the hell is a Sea Boat?"
The term is as common as "Rig" or "sail" or even "Hull!" Perhaps a C&C 27
sailor wouldn't be concerned with the term, but I question that Jane sails at
all at this point.

Binary Jane, you are officially SLAPPED!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
Bobsprit

which is not something generally applied to small sailboats.

It's not? It applies to your tiny apartment, too.

Face it, Jane. You got dragged around and spanked!

RB
Bobsprit

Now Jane asks "What the hell is a Sea Boat?"
The term is as common as "Rig" or "sail" or even "Hull!"

It's a lubber term that indicates a lack of familiarity. Sailors don't
use it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Keep digging, Janey! I'm lovin it!

RB
Bobsprit

Your wife's boat is on the hard. My boat is in the
water.

It is?
What a fool you are!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!