Bobsprit

Default What a woman!

My wife! What a woman!

As you can tell from all the pictures I post of her (and strangely I don't
post any of me) she's very lovely and adventuresome. She's got a great
figure and still has many decades of radiant beauty left.

But it doesn't end there! Everyday I pinch myself because there's more!

She has broken open her trust fund to buy me a yacht!

She is going back to school to study nursing to get a job to support me!

She has gorgeous friends, sisters and relatives that go out sailing with me!
They allow me to take pictures of them! I see it all close up!

Lucky me! I have it all!! And you are all jealous!

I just hope that my wife or her friends don't find out I'm slapping their
pictures all over the internet just like meat is displayed in the deli case.
Then they'll start to wonder if I am really a "nice guy" or am I just using
them to puff myself up. They're all very nice and wonderful women, just a
bit too nice to suspect they serve a dual purpose - but both purposes serve
me! And I deserve it!

Your captain with no equal,

RB

JN

Bob-a-long, I once posted a reply to one of your rantings that I was not
jealous of your soon-to-be 34/36 sardine can and that you were right. If
sailing is your passion then you indeed do deserve the best. Now believe
me, in this case you can't touch me. To begin my wife is nearly twenty
years my junior and turns heads constantly. Yes, in this instance you are
truely lucky, but I'm luckier.

Primitive Bubble

Default What a fat ass woman!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message . net...
[...]

Going back to school to study nursing, sounds like another welfare
recipient made to go to work for a living to me? No wonder you don't
like our wonderful President Bush! As far as your privet meat market,
those lard butts will now have to look for a job too. Maybe they could
apply at Wal-Mart? I hear they are hiring greeters now, $8 bucks an
hour should buy you the boat you deserve? Good luck! You certainly
deserve the life you live.

Mack

The Carrolls

to be honest, I really don't care. Just passing a cold wednesday night.
The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 02:07:21 GMT, "The Carrolls"
wrote:

Naa, were not all jelous, some of us have the same feelings about our

woman.
We are just strong enough in our self esteem and our relationship we

don't
broadcast.

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahaaa!
But too dumb to recognise a forgery!

Bwaaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaa!

Two steps down the self esteem ladder for you.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bobsprit

Just passing a cold wednesday night.

Don't you have a wife to talk to? Why do you avoid her? My beautiful lady is in
school, but when she's here I'm not posting!

RB

Bobsprit

Sometimes we talk, sometimes we do other things. I certianly do not avoid
her.

Poor thing. Give her some space.

RB

Redneck Woman janet santana General 3 June 13th 04 04:52 PM
Wanted: Good Woman Putz UK Power Boats 0 October 13th 03 05:32 AM
Wanted: Good Woman Putz Whitewater 0 October 13th 03 05:32 AM
Wanted: Good Woman Putz General 0 October 13th 03 05:31 AM
Wanted: Good Woman Putz General 0 October 13th 03 05:31 AM