Bobsprit

Default Binary Jane's Deep Fears!!!

I have it on the highest authority that Binary Jane's jealousy over my regular
female crew is what's driving him batty! He's terrified that I actually have
young girls as regular sailors aboard my vessels. Loco likes to call them
names...imagine that! He doesn't even know them. He might be more jealous than
Jane!
Face it, Jane! You're old. You have a tiny daysailor. You had your youth and I
hope you managed to have some fun, but your time is over! You're an old fart,
just like Thom, Neal, Jeff, Donal and all the rest! Nothing you can do about
it. Rage against it...but you'll lose, even if your family did invent Post-It
notes!

Bwahahahahahahahhahahaha! Slam-bam!!!!

RB