Simple Simon

Default HARKEN announces new high performance boom for Coronado 27

Hey Billy Jane,

You're so funny I forgot to laugh . . .

Take THIS!

S.Simon

wrote in message ...

Pewaukee, WI - Harken Yacht Equipment has made an agreement with Capt. Neal,
Ltd. of Florida, USA to market and sell their line of reinforced Coronado
"Banana Booms" through Harken's global network of distributors and OEM accounts.
The Coronado 27 Squiggly Wiggily Banana Boom, designed by the team of Simon,
Hannah, and her sisters, and manufactured in a mustard yellow brick building in
the gay part of town, will be private labeled as Harken-brand "Gayboy Coronado
27 Dapper Dipper High Performance Dacron Dragger", and are included as new
products in Harken's 2004 catalog.

"Our high-flying homosexual relationship with Capt. Neal helps Harken provide a
more complete offering of products to our smegmayacht customers," explained
Dandy Don Whelan, Harken's project manager, and favorite cabin boy. "Neal's
woobly-wobbly boom invention dovetails perfectly with Harken's insistence on not
always beating the competition's offerings, and showing our finely honed sense
of humor. We like to be a bit of a sport at times, and this boom just struck our
funny bone. What could be funnier than a "high performance boom" that actually
slows you down and makes your sails go pear shaped?"

BB

Rick

Simple Simon wrote:

Take THIS!

Now THAT is funny ... Nil got slapped by Nul.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey, Nil, maybe Nul can recycle that broken boom so he can use it if he
goes on "an extended cruise." It already has water piping installed.