Bobsprit

Default A Day On The River

Besides, if someone said they see what you mean, you would claim you
said or meant something else anyway.

Damn, Rick. He's dead. Let him rot. Even I stopped beating on him.

RB
Rick

Bobsprit wrote:

Damn, Rick. He's dead. Let him rot. Even I stopped beating on him.

You're right, of course, he really is defenseless and it's cruel to keep
whacking the poor fool. It was just so much fun watching him tapdance.

Rick