Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default I do more by 12:00 noon...

I do more by 12:00 noon than most of you manage in a whole week...and have more
fun doing it!

Woke up 4:45 am, drove to City Island. Prepped the Cape Dory 25, stored her
stuff and motorsailed her to Whitestone. The water was like glass! An hour
early, I had breakfast aboard on the mooring...just a bagel and fruit with tea.
The sun came up like a damn postcard...beautiful! The buyers showed up and I
brought the boat over. They were so thrilled and the guys wife actually had
baked me brownies! We had some time before my ride showed up, so we quickly
popped the sails and tacked around. My buddies J24 appeared, easily overtook
the Cape Dory and I jumped ship with a nice wad of cash in my bag!
We sailed back in flukey air to City Island, just a gorgeous day weatherwise!
Got back to my club and dragged all of the removeable electronics off Alien to
take home. 12:33 now and I'm back home with my old hatchboard. I'm making a
nice new one today, then going to a private screening of Master and Commander
tonight after dining at The Black Whale.
Tomorrow I'll be sailing in NY harbor on an Irwin 32 (same thing as an
Endeavour) until the rain comes! A perfect weekend...if the Yankees are happily
crushed!
Do you now see how miserable and lonely your lives are? Can you begin to see
where it is that you went astray, leaving dreams behind? It isn't just youth
that's left you for dead...it's life itself.

Too sad for a proper "Bwahahahahaha" this time, so Boohoobooohooo booo hooo!

Capt RB
Alien C&C 32
NY