Bobsprit

Default 9/11

Thanks to George Bush, NOTHING has happened since more than 2000 non-Combat
Americans were murdered on our own soil.
Bush' action was ZERO. He ousted a leader who had no proven connection to the
attacks and the real criminals are still free and operating against us. It's
been YEARS and these people may die of old age with even more terrorism
successes on their resume.
Bush has been among the least efectual presidents in the history of this
country. Our international image is at an all time low due to him.
In his defence, he probably never really wanted to be president in the first
place.

RB

Bobsprit

Everyone knows who was president when
Pearl Harbor was attacked. Nobody will forget who was president when
the WTC was attacked. Nobody will ever forget the effectiveness of
President George W. Bush.

Yeah, after pearl harbor, we won the war. After the WTC, Suddam and Bin Laden
continued to murder Americans for YEARS.

Truth.

RB