Simple Simon

Default LP is just another slut!

Lady Pilot is just another slut. Her reason for being
here and her remarks reflect this fact.

"Hmmm. Maybe you should go back to the breast then..."

Nothin sticks to my tight, well muscled butt. My pants just look painted on
because I'm so damn fit, buff, and well proportioned I can wear tight pants
and look good......

"I find asa sooo informative! Heheheee."

I can tell just from the feel of things down below if she's sailing to
optimum or in the groove.

"Oh, I bet you can! ;-)

LP (wanna chat?)"

Maybe 'whore' would be a better word.

S.Simon

Lady Pilot

Default Simple Simon is Jealous of Capt. Mooron

"Simple Simon" wrote:
Lady Pilot is just another slut. Her reason for being
here and her remarks reflect this fact.

Maybe you should try getting laid, Neal. Don't you have an extra $20
you could give that poor little girl? Oh, I guess you need it for
that license of yours... hahaha!

LP

Simple Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:UkAlb.11265$B_2.9752@okepread02...

"Simple Simon" wrote:
Lady Pilot is just another slut. Her reason for being
here and her remarks reflect this fact.

Maybe you should try getting laid, Neal. Don't you have an extra $20
you could give that poor little girl? Oh, I guess you need it for
that license of yours... hahaha!

S.Simon :- )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )

Lady Pilot

"Simple Simon" wrote:
Maybe you're jealous of a 16-year-old?

Sounds like it, anyway.

Nope. I only compete with females 21 years and older. I even got carded
for buying beer at the state fair last month! Take that! :-)

BTW, when I clicked you website to view your fonts for your boat, my
computer blew up, totally! They must have been some really lousy fonts!
What color were they, lavender? Bwaawhaaa!

LP