das

Default Vanguard Nomad

Anybody out there have anything good or bad to say about the Vanguard Nomad
daysailers?

das

http://www.Usenet.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000 Newsgroups

Horvath

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:50:39 -0400, "das" wrote
this crap:

Anybody out there have anything good or bad to say about the Vanguard Nomad
daysailers?

I've never seen one sinking.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

DSK

das wrote:

Anybody out there have anything good or bad to say about the Vanguard Nomad
daysailers?

It's like a Johnson 18, only slower (why have a centerboard dinghy with no hiking
straps) and a lot heavier. One good thing is that it appears to have lots of
stowage. I think it's Vanguard's attempt to cross-breed a Flying Scot with a modern
A-sail racing dinghy.

FWIW I have never liked Vanguard built boats. They built the heaviest, flexiest 470s
and their V-15 is fragile.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

FYI - Vanguard Used Boat Listings Griffin General 0 May 3rd 04 04:45 PM
FS Pearson Vanguard NJ Bill Ditmire General 0 April 12th 04 02:40 AM
Vanguard Sailboats Griffin General 3 March 19th 04 03:37 AM
Wanted Laser sailboat - late model - cash waiting Wedac General 2 August 4th 03 08:43 PM
FS: Vanguard Flying Junior Club Junior eBay James Marcus ASA 0 June 30th 03 09:35 PM