BoatBanter.com

-   -   No Sailors! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17922-no-sailors.html)

SkitchNYC October 19th 03 03:54 PM

No Sailors!

When you do it over and over and over again I can't see how it doesn't
get on YOUR nerves. It sure as hell is BORING enough.

Sorry again, Ole Thom...and quite sorry for you as well.
Simply nothing about sailing is boring to me. I'm happy the minute the sails
fill and it matters not where I'm actually sailing. I'm not out there to
prove
anything or battle the elements or win a race or circle the globe. I just
want
to sail.

Well, maybe that explains why all you do is daysail the same pond. But anyway,
he is saying you are boring, not that you are bored. You seem to have
misunderstood.