BoatBanter.com

-   -   No Sailors! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17922-no-sailors.html)

Bobsprit October 13th 03 10:51 PM

No Sailors!

You make me laugh sometimes.

The whole point. Too bad for people like Thom and Binary Bill. What angry lives
they must lead...or follow.

RB

Simple Simon October 13th 03 11:00 PM

No Sailors!

NH__/)__ is a SHE.

Catfight! Ya gotta luv 'em.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
When you get a sailboat and learn how to sail, then maybe someone will take

credence in anything you have to offer.

How do you know he has no sailboat, Katy?

RB

Donal October 14th 03 12:44 AM

No Sailors!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
That's because they spend their days posting in here trying to impress
everyone
with their over inflated ego's -

Yup! It's sad, really. I'm just a modest sailor with a small 32 foot good

ole
boat. My wife and I love to sail and we do whatever we can to get out

there 3-4
days a week. Sometimes more. I wish people would post less and sail more.

I agree! My boat is almost as small as yours, although fortunately it
isn't anywhere near as old. My wife also enjoys sailing, and I frequently
think that you should post less and sail.

Regards

Donal

The_navigator© October 14th 03 01:16 AM

No Sailors!

And my boat is almost as small as yours too Donal. Since I never post at
wekends and am generally on the boat (even sailing) I think Boob should
follow our great examples!

Cheers MC

Donal October 14th 03 01:40 AM

No Sailors!

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
And my boat is almost as small as yours too Donal. Since I never post at
wekends and am generally on the boat (even sailing) I think Boob should
follow our great examples!

And I bet that your boat is skippered almost as well as mine - unlike Bob's.

Regards

Donal

The_navigator© October 14th 03 03:52 AM

No Sailors!

Very true. Of course I am only a humble Navigator© who would not dare
pass judgement on his skipper!

Cheers MC

Lady Pilot October 14th 03 04:07 AM

No Sailors!

"Bobsprit" wrote:
That's because they spend their days posting in here trying to

impress
everyone
with their over inflated ego's -

Yup! It's sad, really. Oh well.

RB

I do believe NH was referring to you, Boring Bob...

LP

Lady Pilot October 14th 03 04:10 AM

No Sailors!

"Donal" wrote :

I agree! My boat is almost as small as yours, although fortunately

it
isn't anywhere near as old. My wife also enjoys sailing,

Does your wife know you are as fast as a speeding bullet?

Of course she does, you only promised not to divorce her, never
claiming your wouldn't screw anything that walks, right?

And you were accusing Oz of what???

LP ( your friend) LOL!

katysails October 14th 03 12:16 PM

No Sailors!

Does your wife know you are as fast as a speeding bullet?

His wife serves him tea in bed EVERY morning....he must have some saving =
grace....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Thom Stewart October 14th 03 06:51 PM

No Sailors!

Oh,come on Nutsy,

I'm just a modest sailor

You don't expect anyone in THIS GROUP, to accept Modesty for you or a
Sailor for you?

I've nibbled at your bait but spit it back at you.

What makes you think another sailing tale between City Island and Oyster
Bay is anything but BORING.

It is only you that thinks turning "Eton Neck" is the same as Cape Horn.

Grow up! Continual reporting of sailing in that Step Ladder Stern Boat,
in a 30 mile radius is like a little kid wading in the water up to his
ankles and then running up the beach for praise from his Momma. It is
wearing very thin.

If it makes you happy, OK. We'll have to put up with it.

So here is for you, " WEEEE what a good, brave, Sailor Boy!!! Let's see
how a Brave Sailor Boy, can sail to Conn. IN THE DARK. Isn't he
wonderful. Oh my, we are so proud of him!! (NOT)

Ole Thom