Doug Freyburger

Default Red Swastikas, Hate Messages Painted On Deland Home (OT)

(Bertie the Bunyip) wrote:

Pictures of you dressed up like a vjiking are fantasies?
mmkay Djirkie

This is in response to a troll with the handle Bertie.
I don't change the subject so if you've already
killfiled it you miss this. I don't change the list
of newsgroups because Bertie has chosen it.

He has elected to spend many years trolling many
newsgroups. Bertie isn't just a regular troll,
he's spent years attacking alt.religion.asatru
hurling personal insults and false accusations. The
usual tactic of ignoring him was tried years ago and
it failed unfortunately. Ignored or not he continues
to spew his vemon. He has done so using several
accounts, too. Here's one. A glance at the number of
postings shows that he is obsessive and paraniod:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...:A%40a.aaaaaa+

It is said that while you can't learn everything about
a person by who their friends and enemies are, you can
learn much by the quality of their friends and even
more by the quality of their enemies.

Bertie is the enemy of Asatru and he choses to spend
year after year in verbal abuse and polluting much of
UseNet. He's the worst the the online community has
to offer, yet he opposes Asatru. In a way, his poor
quality combined with his opposition is a great
complement to Asatru.

Thanks for the complement, Bertie.
Bertie the Bunyip

Nik wrote in
:

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 00:33:19 GMT, "Lady Pilot"
wrote:

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote:
Same's true of Roger Williams (aka Bertie).

You don't even have a "clew" who Bertie is....he's not Roger Williams,

Bull****.

I can promise you!

LP ( I know who the mischief boy is...but will never tell)

This isn't the first time that one of his trolling buddies has lied to
protect his identity. I, however, know who it is. He even admitted it
within the last six months...

Really Njikky?

Where?

You're a liar.