Bobsprit

Default Whooooeeeee!!!

Damn, an Endeavor 32 is a slow boat, but we sailed from 4:00-8:00...home in
time to catch ER!

RB
sv \Sensoria\

4:00-8:00

How is that possible? Your last post was at 4:28........Dude your mind
sailing.....whatever your taking stop......it's starting to scare me.....

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Damn, an Endeavor 32 is a slow boat, but we sailed from 4:00-8:00...home

in
time to catch ER!

RB

Bobsprit

How is that possible? Your last post was at 4:28........Dude your mind
sailing.

Dopey, my last post was at 3:28. Seems like you can't tell time either! City
Island is 15-20 minutes away.

RB

sv \Sensoria\

I would have like to see the faces of the people you sailed with that
day.....

On your departing it would be like....."Martha what the F*&% was that!!!!!"

Because whatever your portrayal here.....

Nothing would beat the Bobsprit in a "LIVE version" showing....

No wonder you only go out for an hour...after that time season sailors will
abandon a good working boat.....trying to get away.....

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Damn, an Endeavor 32 is a slow boat, but we sailed from 4:00-8:00...home

in
time to catch ER!

RB

Bobsprit

Because whatever your portrayal here.....

Nothing would beat the Bobsprit in a "LIVE version" showing....

Anytime you're in the area....everyone is welcome to sail with us.

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY
sv \Sensoria\

Anytime you're in the area....everyone is welcome to sail with us.

Why..... Thank-you Bob....I will take you up on that offer......I'll start
by dodging cars on the highway....then maybe then...I will feel safe on a
trip around the marina with you....

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Because whatever your portrayal here.....

Nothing would beat the Bobsprit in a "LIVE version" showing....

Anytime you're in the area....everyone is welcome to sail with us.

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY

Bobsprit

Why..... Thank-you Bob....I will take you up on that offer......I'll start
by dodging cars on the highway....then maybe then...I will feel safe on a
trip around the marina with you....

Going on 9 years of daysails, short trips and a few races with hundreds of
crew, 3 boats and some nasty T-storms.
Not one injured guest! No damage to my vessels EVER, except for a ruined
headsail after a T-storm. Only one case of seasickness, though women get sick
less.
You're still welcome to come for a sail.

Capt RB-A safer sailor!
sv \Sensoria\

I will take you up on this offer.....and document it for ASA......

When do you haul out your boat?...as.....
I will start making plans now...and need some time....
It will have to be one of the long weekends.....

Also anyone from ASA who has any questions to ask Bob ........please post
below......
I will bring my camera (of course it will be shameful to take pictures in
front of the master himself) but we need the proof.....

I only have one request Bob....can we please go out for more then 1/2
hour.......

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Why..... Thank-you Bob....I will take you up on that offer......I'll start
by dodging cars on the highway....then maybe then...I will feel safe on a
trip around the marina with you....

Going on 9 years of daysails, short trips and a few races with hundreds of
crew, 3 boats and some nasty T-storms.
Not one injured guest! No damage to my vessels EVER, except for a ruined
headsail after a T-storm. Only one case of seasickness, though women get

sick
less.
You're still welcome to come for a sail.

Capt RB-A safer sailor!

SAIL LOCO

Going on 9 years of daysails, short trips and a few races with hundreds of
crew, 3 boats and some nasty T-storms.
Not one injured guest!

A number of teenage run-a-ways have made police reports though.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport