Bobsprit

Default Bukh diesel stops

Probably the carberator, or the spark plug wires.

Holy halibut!

RB
The_navigator©

Since he said carberator, yes.

Cheers MC

Scrote Vermin wrote:

Nagitator, you slay me. You really think Horry was serious?

SAIL LOCO

I have a friend with a Bukh installed in a Laser 28 and he's always having
problems.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

I have a friend with a Bukh installed in a Laser 28 and he's always having
problems.

What a helpful post from resident asshole, Loco.
The Bristol/Alberg 27 I sail has a Bukh and it's bulletproof, with no rebuilds
since 1975. A great little engine.

RB
SAIL LOCO

What a helpful post from resident asshole, Loco.
The Bristol/Alberg 27 I sail has a Bukh and it's bulletproof, with no rebuilds
since 1975. A great little engine.

Hey Dipwad I was just indicating that the motor can be a hassle. If you don't
like it tough ****. I didn't try to belittle anyone like you constantly try to
because of your small penis complex. Get lost. My Wednesday race miles add up
to more than your totll.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

Hey Dipwad I was just indicating that the motor can be a hassle.

First, scrotum muncher, ANY engine can be a hassle.
You're just being an asshole because your ape of a mother had it in her blood,
fag-face.
(How's that for a return to form, Mooron?)

Bwahahahaha!

RB

Old diesel fuel - two questions Al Gunther Cruising 2 May 30th 04 01:15 PM
uk diesel costs Ken Baker Power Boat Racing 0 May 25th 04 02:41 PM
UK red diesel costs. Ken Baker General 0 May 25th 04 02:40 PM
Bukh diesel stops Rob Cruising 11 September 29th 03 10:34 PM
Diesel outboard? Jack Rye Cruising 4 August 28th 03 08:34 PM