SkitchNYC

Default Fischer Panda Owner's Forum

Rather odd affair? The boat in your marina never had a problem?

Angelina, a big CC Ketch, owned by Tim and Rebecca, out on the inner spot of
the N. Breakwater. You're welcome to talk to them. They're liveaboards.
Go talk to them about their genset.

Broken down old ferrocement ketch - hubby has one eye and Rebecca has a hump on
her back and drools a lot? Yea, I know them. No help coming from them.
SkitchNYC

You're making assumptions again... they didn't know me... until their
product ****ed up. Now they know me really well and are thinking there might
be others out there just like me. I got a nice letter saying they had
addressed the problem and hoped we could do business again. They didn't care
before... they do now!

... all because I cared enough to hold them up to the level of quality and
service they advertised. Something you're to fat and lazy to do... because
you've never worked a day in your life for your money Bob!

CM

Absolutely. Bob gets ripped off by companies like these and brags about it
because he paid a lot for "quality" goods.
The_navigator©

That'll be Booby in 10 years methinks.

Cheers MC

SkitchNYC wrote:

Broken down old ferrocement ketch - hubby has one eye and Rebecca has a hump on
her back and drools a lot? Yea, I know them. No help coming from them.

Bobsprit

You're making assumptions again... they didn't know me... until their
product ****ed up. Now they know me really well and are thinking there might
be others out there just like me. I got a nice letter saying they had

What magical company is this. Like most of your posts, it sounds quickly
constructed. I'm guessing you didn't get a prize in your Cracker Jacks!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

Broken down old ferrocement ketch - hubby has one eye and Rebecca has a hump on
her back and drools a lot? Yea, I know them. No help coming from them.

Ketch is teak. Keep trying!

RB

Simple Simon

Why close the door after the horse gets out of the barn?

A real sailor checks out products prior to purchasing them.

Take Coronado Yachts, for example. They built such a
quality product that they never had a warranty claim placed
against them. I bet Nordica is almost as good. On the other
hand, C&C Yachts has a greater number of warranty claims
than any other yacht builder besides MacGregor Yachts.

S.Simon - buys quality and smiles

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
The last company that tried to rip me off ended up so jammed and harassed
they begged off and completed the warranty work as promised.... to My
satisfaction!!! I had every agency and group I could write a complaint to
take action. I didn't let up until they lived up to their obligations.

Once you settle for the ever prevalent attitude of lack luster or non
existing after market service and hold the vendors to their guarantees it
sets precedence for how they will treat their customers in the future.

Buy the product and DEMAND they address any problems with their product. To
settle for less allows this flagrant disregard for customers.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Yeah... and if some dipwad company ripped me off by misrepresenting their
| product... I'd be just as bad a thorn in their side.
|
| Way to go mooron. You only know one side of the story. Meanwhile, I notice
that
| this sort of thing tends to happen to a certain sort of person...people
like
| you!
|
| RB

Capt. Mooron

It's not that I don't concur with your method of purchasing quality... it's
that if the manufacturer screws up and then plays the denial card.... Bob
would walk away not wanting to cause a fuss. I'd get the company's attention
in a big way and demand satisfaction!!!

Bob just settles for less and sulks....

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Why close the door after the horse gets out of the barn?
|
| A real sailor checks out products prior to purchasing them.
|
| Take Coronado Yachts, for example. They built such a
| quality product that they never had a warranty claim placed
| against them. I bet Nordica is almost as good. On the other
| hand, C&C Yachts has a greater number of warranty claims
| than any other yacht builder besides MacGregor Yachts.
|
| S.Simon - buys quality and smiles
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| The last company that tried to rip me off ended up so jammed and
harassed
| they begged off and completed the warranty work as promised.... to My
| satisfaction!!! I had every agency and group I could write a complaint
| take action. I didn't let up until they lived up to their obligations.
|
| Once you settle for the ever prevalent attitude of lack luster or non
| existing after market service and hold the vendors to their guarantees
it
| sets precedence for how they will treat their customers in the future.
|
| Buy the product and DEMAND they address any problems with their product.
| settle for less allows this flagrant disregard for customers.
|
| CM
|

| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | Yeah... and if some dipwad company ripped me off by misrepresenting
their
| | product... I'd be just as bad a thorn in their side.
| |
| | Way to go mooron. You only know one side of the story. Meanwhile, I
notice
| that
| | this sort of thing tends to happen to a certain sort of
person...people
| like
| | you!
| |
| | RB

Larry W4CSC

Geoffrey, your pointer to Next Generation Power doesn't work off the
forum. I found another website I think belongs to them, truckgen.com,
but it is also a dead link from Google.

Have they gone pitchpole on us, too?

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:03:07 GMT, "Geoffrey W. Schultz"
wrote:

I've created a Fischer Panda Owner's Forum to act as a repository for
information related to these generators. If you own (or owned) one of
these generators, please post your history/experience in the forum.

I personally have had non-stop problems with my 4200 (mini) generator and
know of many other owners who have had similar problems. This forum is an
attempt to see if these problems are unique or systemic. The forum is
located at

www.FischerPandaSucks.com

and despite the URL, the intent is to collect information on both the good
and the bad.

-- Geoff Schultz

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?
shawn

"Geoffrey W. Schultz" wrote in message 04.17...
I've created a Fischer Panda Owner's Forum to act as a repository for
information related to these generators. If you own (or owned) one of
these generators, please post your history/experience in the forum.

I personally have had non-stop problems with my 4200 (mini) generator and
know of many other owners who have had similar problems. This forum is an
attempt to see if these problems are unique or systemic. The forum is
located at

www.FischerPandaSucks.com

and despite the URL, the intent is to collect information on both the good
and the bad.

-- Geoff Schultz

Never had one, my buds boat did from the factory. I think in the 1st
year it ran a couple hours, went in the shop 3 times. He sold the
boat, a month later the generator broke again the buyer said. Not
ready for prime time, definently not a honda thats fer sure