Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Mooron

Default Slappin' Bob...

You've all heard Bob talk like a tough guy.... writing checks about his
abilities that his frame and stature can't cash!! Lets face it, he's a
walking cardiac arrest. We've all seen his photo and it's obvious he'd get
exhausted pickin' up the pace let alone a fight. I mean come on now... it
was chest pains from a bike that weighs probably 10 lbs.. last week. He
wants us to believe he's makin' out every morning and night??? He'd have to
have an oxygen tank and nasal canulas just to prevent asphyxia while
horizontal

Does this replica of the Pillsbury Doughboy let that stop him from shooting
off his blubbery, pudgy mouth???... of course not. He knows full well that
neither Scotty nor I would lower ourselves to bitch slapping such a sickly
weakling. If visits to the emergency ward of the local hospitals offered
frequent flyer points... he have at least 4 trips around the world by now.
We know he married a nurse for her health coverage.....

Bob is a sad, out of shape victim of city life. A pathetic, waddling,
wheezing windbag! Even Simple Simon could beat the tar out of Bob with no
effort.

CM