BoatBanter.com

-   -   NO Sailing Today!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17388-no-sailing-today.html)

Capt. Mooron September 21st 03 09:12 PM

NO Sailing Today!!! - photo2.jpg (0/1) - 1 attachment

"Horvath" wrote in message
| On 21 Sep 2003 00:37:34 GMT, Donkey Hotheee wrote this crap:
|

| You do know that it's against your ISP's AUP to post binaries on a non-
| binary froup, don't you?
|
| No it's not, dumbass.

Yeah but ain't it just so cute how the Bunyip uses his "special" cool words
when posting!
"froup"...???? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Sounds like a teenager wanting too badly to belong!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

CM

Donal September 21st 03 11:36 PM

NO Sailing Today!!! - photo2.jpg (0/1)

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:40:33 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

Simple... that photo ws taken on 110 film... it's years old. We all saw

the
ones posted on the web with the link you so kindly provided.

What's 110 film? It was taken with a camera, probably 800 speed.

You're so fat and butt ugly... you couldn't coax a poodle out of a box

with
a pork chop!

Do I look fat here?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...84590681KaiYGz

Nice tits, Horvath - you Luuucky *******!

Regards

Donal

Horvath September 22nd 03 11:00 AM

NO Sailing Today!!! - photo2.jpg (0/1) - 1 attachment

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:32:25 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Well, according to your ISP it is. Maybe someone should report you!

Why don't you write to and see what I say?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Jonathan Ganz September 22nd 03 05:23 PM

NO Sailing Today!!! - photo2.jpg (0/1) - 1 attachment

Why would I want to write to you? I know that's your fantasy... a
private conversation... but I'm just not interested in guys, especially
guys with tits.

Bertie the Bunyip September 22nd 03 11:00 PM

NO Sailing Today!!! - photo2.jpg (0/1) - 1 attachment

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

"Horvath" wrote in message
| On 21 Sep 2003 00:37:34 GMT, Donkey Hotheee wrote this crap:
|

| You do know that it's against your ISP's AUP to post binaries on a
| non- binary froup, don't you?
|
| No it's not, dumbass.

Yeah but ain't it just so cute how the Bunyip uses his "special" cool
words when posting!
"froup"...???? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Sounds like a teenager wanting too badly to belong!

Ya think?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Bwawhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhh ahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahw
hhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahw hahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhha
hwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhah whhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwh
ahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhh ahw!

That's how it's done.

Luser

Bertie

Horvath September 22nd 03 11:01 PM

NO Sailing Today!!! - photo2.jpg (0/1) - 1 attachment

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:23:38 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Why would I want to write to you? I know that's your fantasy... a
private conversation... but I'm just not interested in guys, especially
guys with tits.

Still jealous of my pecs?

Bertie the Bunyip September 22nd 03 11:16 PM

wrote this crap:

Why would I want to write to you? I know that's your fantasy... a
private conversation... but I'm just not interested in guys, especially
guys with tits.

Still jealous of my pecs?

snort!

that what you cal them?

Bertie

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip September 22nd 03 11:19 PM

NO Sailing Today!!! - photo2.jpg (0/1) - 1 attachment

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Bertie
the Bunyip, and I thusly replied:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

"Horvath" wrote in message
| On 21 Sep 2003 00:37:34 GMT, Donkey Hotheee wrote this crap:
|

| You do know that it's against your ISP's AUP to post binaries on a
| non- binary froup, don't you?
|
| No it's not, dumbass.

Yeah but ain't it just so cute how the Bunyip uses his "special" cool
words when posting!
"froup"...???? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Sounds like a teenager wanting too badly to belong!

Ya think?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Bwawhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhh ahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwha
hw
hhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahw hahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwh
ha
hwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhah whhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhah
wh ahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhh ahw!

That's how it's done.

Luser

He's such a pillock.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

Smiting Revenge Against Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
"My little finger shall be thicker than my father's loins" - Kings 12:10

Bertie the Bunyip September 22nd 03 11:28 PM

NO Sailing Today!!! - photo2.jpg (0/1) - 1 attachment

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip)

"Horvath" wrote in message
| On 21 Sep 2003 00:37:34 GMT, Donkey Hotheee wrote this
| crap:
|

| You do know that it's against your ISP's AUP to post binaries on a
| non- binary froup, don't you?
|
| No it's not, dumbass.

Yeah but ain't it just so cute how the Bunyip uses his "special"
cool words when posting!
"froup"...???? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Sounds like a teenager wanting too badly to belong!

Ya think?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Bwawhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhh ahwhahwhhahwhahwhhah
wha hw
hhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahw hahwhhahwhahwhhahwha
hwh ha
hwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhah whhahwhahwhhahwhahwh
hah wh ahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhh ahw!

That's how it's done.

Luser

He's such a pillock.

Ora a fjuckwit

Bertie

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip September 22nd 03 11:30 PM

wrote this crap:

Why would I want to write to you? I know that's your fantasy... a
private conversation... but I'm just not interested in guys, especially
guys with tits.

Still jealous of my pecs?

snort!

No binaries on Usenet.