Thom Stewart

Default Isabel effect

I was just in touch with Schoonertrash/AB3

He is on the Naval Supply Ship "Bob Hope" which is in Newport News, Va.
They just put out to sea two dodge Isabel.

He has just about payed off his new boat and it will be going into the
Yard at Port Townsend, Wa for a complete refet

On his own activities he is now the leading Able Body Seaman on the "Bob
Hope" For those on the list with Capt Licenses he has been getting
Skipper's time on his ticket, working Tugs on his time off

Now if only I could make contact with DSK and his wife we would have a
handle of our ASA members in Isabel's path

Ole Thom