Le perv du Snuh

Default Odin and Valhalla typical night.

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:09:00 GMT one of my loyal followers "Wictor@!"
wrote the following in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

: http://www.rathergood.com/val_halal/

LOL. What's the name of the tune played in the background?

--
Teh snuhperv home:
http://galileo.spaceports.com/~snuhperv/

alt.bad.clams
alt.snuhperv
alt.soc.religion.snuhperv

begin
Hi, I'm a signature virus. Copy me! Look here why:
http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q265/2/30.ASP
end

Bertie the Bunyip

(Le perv du Snuh) wrote in
:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:09:00 GMT one of my loyal followers "Wictor@!"
wrote the following in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

:
http://www.rathergood.com/val_halal/

LOL. What's the name of the tune played in the background?

think it's "I like it up the ass" by the asatru string quartet.
Le perv du Snuh

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 08:42:44 GMT one of my loyal followers
(Le perv du Snuh) wrote the following in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

: On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:09:00 GMT one of my loyal followers "Wictor@!"
: wrote the following in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
:
: :
http://www.rathergood.com/val_halal/
:
: LOL. What's the name of the tune played in the background?

Slayer - Skeletons of Society

--
Teh snuhperv home:
http://galileo.spaceports.com/~snuhperv/

alt.bad.clams
alt.snuhperv
alt.soc.religion.snuhperv

begin
Hi, I'm a signature virus. Copy me! Look here why:
http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q265/2/30.ASP
end

Bertie the Bunyip

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote in news:bkutk6$627rb$1@ID-