Marc

Default Hey Bob

We took Kevin's C&C 37+ down to Atlantic Highlands today. 25kn E.
winds, 4' chop, wind across tide. What a great sail. The boat has a
fantastic motion, no pounding at all. No bow spray at all. Any water
over the boat came from broadside waves. Reefed main and jib, we were
hitting 8kn., 7.5 avg. I can't wait to try it with a clean bottom.
New sails would be good too. Still, working the boat beats you up.
Bobsprit

Jeez...I'm jealous! Let me know if I can catch a ride on that thing some
Friday...a day when Suzanne is home by 2 or 3:00!
Sailed a Menger 19 this morning...interesting, but no C&C speedster.
Singlehanding today at 3:30 since Suzanne has to study study study.

RB
Capt. Mooron

I doubt you can fathom the depths of my current hatred of you Bob..... but
I'm sure it will pass in time. ;-)

I saw a friend of mine sailing his new Niagara 35.... he sailed by and
sounded the horn. I was on the roof tarring another patch..... looking out
over a deep blue bay and light even winds. It's 20c and sunny. Fate has it I
left my potatoe launcher up north.

I'm gonna drop a few open sardine cans to lay a trail .... to his garbage
box for the raccoons.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Jeez...I'm jealous! Let me know if I can catch a ride on that thing some
| Friday...a day when Suzanne is home by 2 or 3:00!
| Sailed a Menger 19 this morning...interesting, but no C&C speedster.
| Singlehanding today at 3:30 since Suzanne has to study study study.
|
| RB

Jeff Morris

New Niagara 35? I didn't think anyone has made one for a few years. Did someone pick up
the molds from Hinterhoeller?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Jeez...I'm jealous! Let me know if I can catch a ride on that thing some
| Friday...a day when Suzanne is home by 2 or 3:00!
| Sailed a Menger 19 this morning...interesting, but no C&C speedster.
| Singlehanding today at 3:30 since Suzanne has to study study study.
|
| RB

Capt. Mooron

new to him.... ain't that all that counts?

CM

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
| New Niagara 35? I didn't think anyone has made one for a few years. Did
someone pick up
| the molds from Hinterhoeller?
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| I doubt you can fathom the depths of my current hatred of you Bob.....
but
| I'm sure it will pass in time. ;-)
|
| I saw a friend of mine sailing his new Niagara 35.... he sailed by and
| sounded the horn. I was on the roof tarring another patch..... looking
out
| over a deep blue bay and light even winds. It's 20c and sunny. Fate has
it I
| left my potatoe launcher up north.
|
| I'm gonna drop a few open sardine cans to lay a trail .... to his
garbage
| box for the raccoons.
|
| CM
|
| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| |
| |
| | Jeez...I'm jealous! Let me know if I can catch a ride on that thing
some
| | Friday...a day when Suzanne is home by 2 or 3:00!
| | Sailed a Menger 19 this morning...interesting, but no C&C speedster.
| | Singlehanding today at 3:30 since Suzanne has to study study study.
| |
| | RB

Bobsprit

Kevin's looking for dodger ideas for the 37+, Do you have access to
any pictures? He has no internet account.

Here's a pic. I've seen several with dodgers.

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/0/7/1/0/1071021_1.jpg

I have a friend who does dodgers for a major sailmaker and might be able to
help him out. Let me know if you want contact info. The guy does good work and
will charge less than any loft/dodger builder.

RB