Bertie the Bunyip

Default Why Gods?

Nik wrote in
:

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:19:40 -0500, "Baresark"
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:01:35 -0500, "Baresark"
wrote:

I'm admittedly a bit of a sceptic. Call it a curse.

Why is it that you folks (and I've almost counted
myself among your number on occasion) feel that
these Gods exist?

They've spoken to me.

What is it that convinces you
of there authenticity? When the rest of the world
(tounge in cheek here) sees them as outdated
representations of forces of nature, what is it that:
1. Drives you to see them as more, and
2. Convinces you of it.

See above.

Its a personal thing between me and the Aesir. I don't expect anybody
else to share my belief. When they do share my belief I celebrate with
them.

For example, my time in Scandinavia when I got married, Dirk Bruere
and members of Forn Sed celebrated with us. It was magical.

Nik

What do you mean, they speak?

Do I have to explain that? They speak in all sorts of ways. Its up to
you to hear it.

Helps if you have a quick toke though, eh Njikky?

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"Baresark" wrote in
:

"Nik" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:19:40 -0500, "Baresark"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Alright.
Be like that if you want.
I am asking legitimate questions.
Ignore me if it makes you feel better.

I don't know if I made my tone clear,
but I'm being genuine here, no criticisms
meant.

Ok but all the same see above.

You are being difficult and you know it.
You've shown me respect in the past.
What's the problem?

He's jonesin'.

Bertie
Anna

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ws.com...
: Nik wrote in
: :
:
: On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:19:40 -0500, "Baresark"
: wrote:
:
:
: . ..
: wrote:
:
[...]

Glossolalia

Bertie the Bunyip

"Anna" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ws.com...
: Nik wrote in
: :
:
: On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:19:40 -0500, "Baresark"
: wrote:
:
:
: . ..
: wrote:
:
[...]

well of course.

Bertei
Dirk Bruere at Neopax

"Anna" wrote in message

Glossolalia

Neologisms.

FFF
Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org