Bobsprit

Default How Sad....

Come and knock on our door ...
We've been waiting for you ...
Where the kisses are hers and hers and his,
Three's company too.

Come and dance on on our floor...
Take a step that is new ...
We've a loveable space that needs your face,
Three's company too.

You'll see that life is a frolic and laughter is calling for you ...
Down at our rendez-vous,
Three's company, too!

RIP John Ritter
Simple Simon

His aorta ruptured! That's what you have, Booby
AAA - abdominal aortic aneurysm. That was
the cause of those chest pains you had recently.

Nice knowing you.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Come and knock on our door ...
We've been waiting for you ...
Where the kisses are hers and hers and his,
Three's company too.

Come and dance on on our floor...
Take a step that is new ...
We've a loveable space that needs your face,
Three's company too.

You'll see that life is a frolic and laughter is calling for you ...
Down at our rendez-vous,
Three's company, too!

RIP John Ritter

Bobsprit

His aorta ruptured! That's what you have, Booby
AAA - abdominal aortic aneurysm. That was
the cause of those chest pains you had recently.

Neal may be in his 60s, but he's still a little man and a punk.

RB
Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
His aorta ruptured! That's what you have, Booby
AAA - abdominal aortic aneurysm. That was
the cause of those chest pains you had recently.

Neal may be in his 60s, but he's still a little man and a punk.

Somebody please remove that "Kick Me Hard" sign on
Booby's back!

Bwahahahahaahah!!!!!

S.Simon - a little man and a punk who's never had chest pains and
actually owns and sails his very own boat!

SkitchNYC

No. I just saw it when I went to kick him.

Why had you decided to kick him before you saw it?
Jonathan Ganz

Because he had a sign on his back that said "Kick Me."