BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bush Resume (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17289-bush-resume.html)

katysails September 14th 03 11:05 PM

Bush Resume

The reason I posted the last one about Religion was to tick
off the political flunkies... posting political crap in the NG.

So you used God to troll? Says a lot about you.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon September 14th 03 11:22 PM

Bush Resume

At least she doesn't use God as a method to
attract, seduce and molest young boys like
Catholic Priests with the blessing of the Pope
do.

You're Catholic, aren't you? Shame on you for
supporting child molesters.

S.Simon

--
katysails