Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe Butcher

Default Still here

Well well, I thought this place closed down with deja. Did a google
search on Cedar Buckets for catamarans and wala, all the regulars are
still here, and a few new physcos. Captain Neal you still studying the
unibomber and trading with castro? Hey Per & MC hope things are going
well.
Are the asa folks doing that VV stuff?
If not lets do it again for Capt. Neal, he loved it and regreted not
signing aboard. Is Fulmor still around?
I see Ol Thom is still ticking along.
Bobspirt has gained fame, ganz is still gay, and this place has all
the same topics and raving that it always had.

Before you ask, Mystery Mermaid and I are still living on Redcloud.

Joe
MSV RedCloud