Bertie the Bunyip

Default You Win Ala

"Thore Schmechtig" wrote in message ...
If I claim to be certain of something, I do not require any other thing to
back me up on it. But what distinguishes any other 'thing' from a 'thing' I
am certain of? Do you see what I mean?

No - unless you want to prove to us that you're nuts. Of course we
already know that...

God is as real as the butter on your
baked potato, or the milk in your child's glass, or the air that we all
breathe.

1. Untrue.
2. What's your intention? Do you think if you just march into groups
likely to be populated by sane non-christians and post some boring or
senseless things there, all the people in those groups will suddenly
feel the urge to be converted to your invented god?

Yeah! they have their own invented god!

Bertie