Bertie the Bunyip

Default Language Study Backs Theory Farmers Spread Celtic

Nik wrote in message . ..
On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 21:20:09 +0000 (UTC), "Howard Beale"
wrote:

"Philip Deitiker" wrote in message
In sci.archaeology, Howard Beale created a message ID news:bjiioi
:

And he has the nerve to call himself an indigeonous Irishman

I thought true gaelic was only spoken on the western part of Ireland.

Technically, I always though it was only spoken in Scotland. But I'll leave
the definitive answer to Gerard

Either term can be used but Irish is the modern way of saying it
either that or "Gaeilge", depending on which language one was speaking
in at the time.

And do you speak that with a phoney accent as well, Njikky?

You must have been a hoot in Dublin, speaking to clueless backpacking
tourists in your best stage irish accent.

Bwawhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahhwahwhahwhahw!

Bertie
Des Higgins

Bertie:

the post preceding this was posted to S.C.Irish.

This post (coming from you) was posted to

s.c.irish
alt.religion.asatru
nz.general
alt.sailing.asa

Bertie; let's be very clear; let me be frank here;
you are a ******.

You are posting post after post trying to get at Nik; in so doing you make
yourself look like a complete imbecile.
I just thought I might point that out to you in case you had not realised
that.

Fr. Des

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
om...

. ..

:

And he has the nerve to call himself an indigeonous Irishman

I thought true gaelic was only spoken on the western part of Ireland.

Technically, I always though it was only spoken in Scotland. But I'll

leave
the definitive answer to Gerard

Either term can be used but Irish is the modern way of saying it
either that or "Gaeilge", depending on which language one was speaking
in at the time.

And do you speak that with a phoney accent as well, Njikky?

You must have been a hoot in Dublin, speaking to clueless backpacking
tourists in your best stage irish accent.

Bwawhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahhwahwhahwhahw!

Bertie

Bruce Sinclair

In article , "Des Higgins" wrote:
Bertie:
the post preceding this was posted to S.C.Irish.
This post (coming from you) was posted to

s.c.irish
alt.religion.asatru
alt.sailing.asa
Bertie; let's be very clear; let me be frank here;
you are a ******.

While probably accurate, this is not helpful

Thanks

Oook !
NOTE remove the not_ from the address to reply. NO SPAM !
Bertie the Bunyip

"Des Higgins" wrote in
:

Bertie:

the post preceding this was posted to S.C.Irish.

This post (coming from you) was posted to

s.c.irish
alt.religion.asatru
nz.general
alt.sailing.asa

Bertie; let's be very clear; let me be frank here;
you are a ******.

So?

You are posting post after post trying to get at Nik; in so doing you
make yourself look like a complete imbecile.

So?

I just thought I might point that out to you in case you had not
realised that.

Fr. Des

Fact is, I don't care.

Bertie