BoatBanter.com

-   -   How to handle Katysails -dating advice for sailors (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17214-how-handle-katysails-dating-advice-sailors.html)

katysails September 8th 03 01:44 AM

How to handle Katysails -dating advice for sailors

I guess it's report Neal to his ISP time again.....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Lady Pilot September 8th 03 01:58 AM

"katysails" wrote:

I guess it's report Neal to his ISP time again.....

Oh, come on Kitty! Anyone with the smallest IQ would take that post as
flattery...

You need a few lessons in...well, you know!

LP

Simple Simon September 8th 03 03:13 AM

How to handle Katysails -dating advice for sailors

"katysails" wrote

I guess it's report Neal to his ISP time again.....

You won't be able to get through to them.

He he eh! Remember when I e-mailed you
a couple weeks ago to make certain I had
the right e-mail addy for you? Well, when
you confimed I sent it as an attachment to
the "Blacklist" for spam that my provider keeps
for the spams that manage to squeek through
the Spam Assassin program they use that
filters out spam. Once you're manually blacklisted
you get deleted from their server before being
delivered. Pretty clever, huh? I've got everybody
who might complain blacklisted.

S.Simon - your friend and mentor