Bobsprit

Default Buh Bye Dreamers!

Leaving in 30 minutes for 3 days of sailing fun!!!

I expect there will be a LOT of posts when I get back Sunday eve. or Monday!

Anyone in the Norwalk, Huntington, Oyster Bay areas, I'll be monitoring channel
9 from 4-9 tonight and all day tomorrow.

Capt RB
ALIEN C&C 32
City Island, NY
Wally

Bobsprit wrote:
Leaving in 30 minutes for 3 days of sailing fun!!!

I scoff at your nautical exploits! Leaving in 5 for some rudder painting
fun!

I expect there will be a LOT of posts when I get back Sunday eve. or
Monday!

Anyone in the Norwalk, Huntington, Oyster Bay areas, I'll be
monitoring channel 9 from 4-9 tonight and all day tomorrow.

Switch your radio's power setting to 'transatlantic' and hail me - channel
9!

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

Bobsprit

Leaving in 30 minutes for 3 days of sailing fun!!!

I scoff at your nautical exploits! Leaving in 5 for some rudder painting
fun!

Okay...Sniffle...(tail between legs)

RB
Bobsprit

Anyone in the Norwalk, Huntington, Oyster Bay areas, I'll be
monitoring channel 9 from 4-9 tonight and all day tomorrow.

Switch your radio's power setting to 'transatlantic' and hail me - channel
9!

My settings for transmitting:
No Lo Po 11

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

My settings for transmitting:
No Lo Po 11

Very nice! I had it from my local Chinese take away last Saturday.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

My settings for transmitting:
No Lo Po 11

Very nice! I had it from my local Chinese take away last Saturday.

Hey! That's funny!

RB