Bobsprit

Default Holy Backpedal, Batgirl!!!!!

Mooron writes..

While I concur that Basic Navigation is primary obstacle to overcome...

Finally, the dope bends to the pressure!

Bwahahahahaaha!

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Mooron writes..
|
| While I concur that Basic Navigation is primary obstacle to overcome...

| Finally, the dope bends to the pressure!
|
| Bwahahahahaaha!

But Bob... that's what I said all along... that you don't have a grasp of
the fundamentals of navigation.

Bwahahahahahahaaa!

CM

Bobsprit

But Bob... that's what I said all along..

But Mooron! Screeeeeeech!!! You REALLY put the brakes on!!!
Holy anti-lock, Daredevil!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha! SOOOO Busted!

RB
Wally

Bobsprit wrote:

Bwahahahahahaha! SOOOO Busted!

The batteries, Bob. Tell us about the batteries.

Did you lose them, or did you forget to buy them?

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

Bobsprit

The batteries, Bob. Tell us about the batteries.

Did you lose them, or did you forget to buy them?

Both. And yet there were "new" batteries on board of such a cheap variety that
the GPS would only last 30 minutes w/light on a set. They were Panasonics, 4
for a dollar!

RB

Bobsprit

They were Panasonics, 4 for a dollar!

Uh-huh. So..., how many amps does this GPS draw?

I thought I'd throw it overboard because with it's light on it was eating
batteries. But it was clearly the batteries themselves. I grabbed a half dead
pair of Energizers from my spare GPS (A very old Garmin 38) and they powered
the Garmin Map76 for the rest of the trip.

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
But Bob... that's what I said all along..

But Mooron! Screeeeeeech!!! You REALLY put the brakes on!!!
Holy anti-lock, Daredevil!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha! SOOOO Busted!

Bob,

I would appreciate it if you could translate the above into English.

It seems to suggest that you were backed into a corner, and that you tried
(unsuccessfully) to bluff your way out!

Regards

Donal

Holy Wet Ride, Batman The_navigator© ASA 10 August 10th 03 01:32 AM
Holy Heel, Batman! Bobsprit ASA 1 July 16th 03 01:45 PM
Holy Headliner, Batman! Bobsprit ASA 3 July 13th 03 05:16 PM