Horvath

Default Bobsprit exposed

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:39:58 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message
| On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:45:14 -0400, Scout
| wrote this crap:
|
| Now -40F, that would be cold!
|
| It's the same, dumbass.

Congratulations Horvath... you spoiled your unbroken record to date by
submitting a *correct* answer!

All my answers are correct, dumbass.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Horvath" wrote:
| On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:45:14 -0400, Scout
| wrote this crap:
|
| Now -40F, that would be cold!
|
| It's the same, dumbass.

Congratulations Horvath... you spoiled your unbroken record to date by
submitting a *correct* answer!

Sorry, I didn't get *it*. Could you explain, please?

LP

Simple Simon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Well darling... I for one hope you decided to stick around.

I think Simple Simon does as well..... :-)

Undecided at this time . . .

I keep trying to humiliate her into going away like I did
with Lady Sailor. I'm beginning to think they are one
and the same. I can't seem to **** either of them off.

One good thing though, LP seems to have learned a
little civilized behavior and left the cross-posting
behind for a while. I think she has a crush on you
Moroon. Keep stringing her along and maybe we
can make something out of her yet. It would be
nice for a change to have some reasonably intelligent
female input after suffering so long with the lack of
such from the likes of Haggie, Katy, the Carrolls,
Lady Barbara, Donal and Rick.

S.Simon - a sailor of discriminating taste.

Jonathan Ganz

I'd vote for you, but you're a damn foreigner... must be either
a Canadian or a terrorist.

"Horvath" wrote in message
| On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 14:47:25 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote this crap:
|

| I'm on a first name basis with all my creditors
|
| I don't have any creditors.

Then you've deprived yourself of a choice opportunity to practice charm

and
diplomacy while side-stepping any direct questions and yet offering faint
hope to those in a thankless and demeaning job.

Wait a minute... maybe I should go into politics?!! ;-)

CM

Jonathan Ganz

Only if you're a dumbass, which you are.

wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message
| On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:45:14 -0400, Scout
| wrote this crap:
|
| Now -40F, that would be cold!
|
| It's the same, dumbass.

Congratulations Horvath... you spoiled your unbroken record to date by
submitting a *correct* answer!

All my answers are correct, dumbass.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Scout

I'm not very good at trolling, so thanks for biting down hard!
Scout

Horvath wrote:
It's the same, dumbass.

Scout wrote:
Now -40F, that would be cold!

Capt. Mooron

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
.. .

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
|
| "Horvath" wrote:
| | On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:45:14 -0400, Scout
| | wrote this crap:
| |
| | Now -40F, that would be cold!
| |
| | It's the same, dumbass.
|
| Congratulations Horvath... you spoiled your unbroken record to date by
| submitting a *correct* answer!
|
| Sorry, I didn't get *it*. Could you explain, please?

Certainly darlin'.... I'm here to please.

Which it didn't you get?

-40F & -40C are equal on the scales.

Horvath's reputation as a Guinness World Record Holder for the stupidest
life
form on Earth was shattered when he provided a correct answer.

CM

Scout

c'mon now CM, don't make me take back all those nice things I said
about you. H's streak is alive and well, since the correct answer is
not to swallow such an obvious bait.
Scout

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
-40F & -40C are equal on the scales.
Horvath's reputation as a Guinness World Record Holder for the stupidest
life
form on Earth was shattered when he provided a correct answer.

CM

Capt. Mooron

Yeah.... well, it was merely instinctive reflex on my part. Call it getting
in touch with my inner hooligan! ;-)

CM

Bobsprit kills hundreds Gilligan ASA 2 August 13th 03 11:22 PM
Trip Report, August 3, 2003, A Day Sail with Bobsprit and Julia Marc ASA 134 August 8th 03 07:16 PM
Bobsprit, The King Bobsprit ASA 2 August 1st 03 10:59 PM
Bobsprit may be a troll . . . Simple Simon ASA 6 July 31st 03 05:15 AM
Bobsprit found washed up on beach dead Simple Simon ASA 12 July 13th 03 05:59 PM