Bertie the Bunyip

Default Nature knows best??

Nik wrote in
:

On 31 Aug 2003 21:58:17 +0100, "Wifey" wrote:

"unki" wrote:

"Wifey" wrote:

Bachelors have greater supply of sex hormone than married fathers,
research shows

Wifey, he dumped you. Get used to it or buy a vibrator.

Men do not exsist on this planet to live up the self-absorbed
expectations of certain women.

and women don't exsist on this planet to fullfill ever man's infatile
sexual and physical fantasy.

We should just all be loving friends who **** each other and the
world will be a much happier place for men and women.

finally, stop read Cosmopolitan and get some god books instead.

Quit the sauce, nobody dumped me, and I wouldn't get caught dead
reading a fecking Cosmopolitan unless I was stuck in a doctor's office
for three hours and there were no more drug pamphlets to read. Side
effects to drugs are so fascinating, don't you think? Just like the
side effects of marriage.
Really, the worst insult is the crack about me reading Cosmopolitan,
that
is just unforgiveable you clod!!

Wifey

Come now, our Unki is no clod.

Clod's don't have alabaster buttocks.

Tch tch, njiky.

Ad hominem

Wehre is your argument?

You're starting to look a bit silly (er)

Bertie