Peter J Ross

Default Oh woe is me!!!!

The kooks are ignoring me! Whatever shall I do???

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
http://www.petitmorte.net/pjr/
http://www.pjr-online.co.uk/
Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

The kooks are ignoring me! Whatever shall I do???

Well, running away would be the obvious thing..

Bertie
Dr. Flonkenstein

Being tired of lurking, on Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:22:02 +0000, Bertie the
Bunyip posted:

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

The kooks are ignoring me! Whatever shall I do???

Well, running away would be the obvious thing..

Bertie

Naaahh !!

--
mhm 27x12

Bertie the Bunyip

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote in
news
Being tired of lurking, on Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:22:02 +0000, Bertie the
Bunyip posted:

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

The kooks are ignoring me! Whatever shall I do???

Well, running away would be the obvious thing..

Bertie

Naaahh !!

I didn't say it would be the thing, just the obvious one.

Bertei
Peter J Ross

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:22:02 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

The kooks are ignoring me! Whatever shall I do???

Well, running away would be the obvious thing..

Bertie

Bye then!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
http://www.petitmorte.net/pjr/
http://www.pjr-online.co.uk/
"I am frequently brain-damaged" - Tom Bishop

Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:22:02 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
m:

The kooks are ignoring me! Whatever shall I do???

Well, running away would be the obvious thing..

Bertie

Bye then!

Ok then., see you;

Bertie
Peter J Ross

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:34:17 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:22:02 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

The kooks are ignoring me! Whatever shall I do???

Well, running away would be the obvious thing..

Bertie

Bye then!

Ok then., see you;

Bertie

I decided to stay and fight despite the sailors' overwhelming flame
skills.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
http://www.petitmorte.net/pjr/
http://www.pjr-online.co.uk/
"I am frequently brain-damaged" - Tom Bishop
Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:34:17 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
m:

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:22:02 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
m:

The kooks are ignoring me! Whatever shall I do???

Well, running away would be the obvious thing..

Bertie

Bye then!

Ok then., see you;

Bertie

I decided to stay and fight despite the sailors' overwhelming flame
skills.

You're a brave man.

Bertie