katysails

Default What Women Want In A Sailor Man

Honesty and sincerity would be the number one factor. Following that, =
no gamesmanship.
A bath once in a while (like every day) wouldn't hurt. Giving up the =
"one-up" stuff is a definite plus. Looking like Johnny Depp in "Pirates =
of the Caribbean" wouldn't hurt (he's SOOOO pretty....)

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

Only gay women want 'pretty' in a man.

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Honesty and sincerity would be the number one factor. Following that, no gamesmanship.
A bath once in a while (like every day) wouldn't hurt. Giving up the "one-up" stuff is a definite plus. Looking like Johnny
Depp in "Pirates of the Caribbean" wouldn't hurt (he's SOOOO pretty....)

Horvath

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:23:44 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

Only gay women want 'pretty' in a man.

That's why they like wimpy boys like Tom Cruise.

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Honesty and sincerity would be the number one factor. Following that, no gamesmanship.
A bath once in a while (like every day) wouldn't hurt. Giving up the "one-up" stuff is a definite plus. Looking like Johnny
Depp in "Pirates of the Caribbean" wouldn't hurt (he's SOOOO pretty....)

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
katysails

Only gay women want 'pretty' in a man.

Nope....gay women don't want any kind of man, ;pretty or otherwise...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

Well, Hero is confused about his sexuality.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Horvath

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 23:14:48 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Well, Hero is confused about his sexuality.

Not me. Why do you turn every post into one of your homosexual
fantasies?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Horvath

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:21:22 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Honesty and sincerity would be the number one factor. Following that, no gamesmanship.
A bath once in a while (like every day) wouldn't hurt. Giving up the "one-up" stuff is a definite plus. Looking like Johnny Depp in "Pirates of the Caribbean" wouldn't hurt (he's SOOOO pretty....)

You don't know much about men, do you?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
katysails

You don't know much about men, do you?

I know all I need to know and it's kept me safe and happy for a long =
time now....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse