CANDChelp

Default Another lie

No... I'm not emailing you Bob... you've proven to be unstable with
personal emails in the past. Sorry

Well then you're out of luck. BTW, when have I proven to be "unstable with
e-mails???"
Hmmmmm?

RB
SAIL LOCO

Perhaps you should e-mail Skitch, Marc, Scout or even Neal to see if I've
ever
sent them anything offensive.

He only sends e-mails offering to buy stuff then asks if you will deliver the
item stating he doesn't think his car will make the trip.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Simple Simon

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message ...
He (Bobsprit) only sends e-mails offering to buy stuff then asks if you will deliver the
item stating he doesn't think his car will make the trip.

If you weighed as much as Booby would you trust YOUR car?