BoatBanter.com

-   -   Aren't you mad? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17036-re-arent-you-mad.html)

Capt. Mooron August 25th 03 11:41 PM

Aren't you mad?

The Captains Master wrote in message

| Skied all last week, didn't like the mogul runs so I stayed off em.
| Switched from the short Elan S12 carvers to the Dynastar Speed 63's
| and cruised the groomed and steeps in the fluff.
|
| Won't be doing serious sailing for another few months just to be safe.

Hold on.. you'll ski but sailing may be too strenuous???

CM

Bobsprit August 26th 03 02:49 AM

Aren't you mad?

They don't believe pics, won't take you at your word, why in hell
would they believe any log you may have written?

Well done, Ozzy! You've hit the nail on the head. Had I provided a detailed log
(easy to create) they would have demanded pics. Doesn't matter. Like the old
Tyson fights, I won by KO before they knew what hit em.

RB

Peter Wiley August 26th 03 02:50 AM

Aren't you mad?

Nope. Bob looks like a dope on a rope.

PDW

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 07:49:02 +1000, The Captains Master wrote:

On 25 Aug 2003 16:15:23 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

How do I look like a dope Bob.... and why are you trying to degrade this
debate into a name calling contest?

You look like a dope because you're alone in the debate.

RB

And looking like a dope...

Oz1...of the 3 twins.