Bobsprit

Default Pictures Needed of Thimble Islands

Does anyone have pics of a C&C 32 towing a quicksilver dinghy near the Thimble
Islands??

Thanks! Here I come, Billy-Jane! Channel 9, old man! Weather looks good!

Bwahahahahahhahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

Which of your friends or relatives are currently not feeling well? Any under a
doctor's care yet? Friday's coming fast.

I can't wait! Set the dinghy up last night. Putting food into the
freezer/fridge tomorrow!
Channel 9.

RB

Bobsprit

You need photos to make believe you were there ?

No you get it!

RB