BoatBanter.com

-   -   Is this group about sailing? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16955-group-about-sailing.html)

Peter J Ross August 21st 03 01:42 PM

Is this group about sailing?

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:30:14 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.fan.earl-curley removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:28:48 +0100, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Peter J Ross posted:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:49:39 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.fan.earl-curley removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:15:08 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Daedalus posted:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:04:34 +0200, "/etc"
, stank up the place with:

Or are all these posters just amateurs?

Yes that and...

FLUFFY DOESN'T SAIL

Who is Fluffy, another sweet water sailor that has never seen a
ship before?

Fluffy is teh father of teh feline race.

P.S. And he hace much grateness.

If I see all those groups where it has all been Xposted to....
earl curley : a fine (ex)man who sailed astrology as it it was the seven
seas
karl malden: a fine actor who sailed the silver screen?

And alt.usenet.kooks, where strange submarine life-forms are studied.

Next you will be Xposting to sci.space.shuttle tying to insult that
fine person Maxson who found the TRUE reason why space shuttle flight 51L
collapsed, due to a conspiracy of the military.

No, no, I'll never do that! He's a self-published author of a book
about a conspiracy, and he starts twenty threads a day insulting
people who disagree with him. What's kooky about that?

You guys are a terrible lot, and I will consult my lawyer because I'm
certain you are doiniong something terribly wrong.

Tell your lawyer to report us to our ISPs!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

Peter J Ross August 21st 03 01:42 PM

Is this group about sailing?

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:44:47 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Jonathan
Ganz:

Did you even read your last post??

It was even stupider than this one was, but not quite as stupid as
your reply to it.

You're contributing nothing

This is ASA. What do you expect?

with posts like this. Petey is just a baby troller. Why bother with
him?

You tell him, Goonz. And don't forget to keep ignoring me!

"anonymous" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:39:45 +0100, Peter J Ross

said:

**** off to an AOL chatroom with your HTML, net-******.

I suggest you learn how to set up you newsreader instead of trying to play
net cop. I use Agent too, and (i) have no problem with display of

unwrapped
lines and (ii) don't even notice if someone has posted in HTML. An icon at
the bottom of the message--big deal.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

/etc August 21st 03 02:05 PM

Is this group about sailing?

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:42:30 +0100, when the end of the tunnel became
[...]

Conisder buying yourself a good calculater and type writer already!

--
mhm 27x12

Capt. Mooron August 21st 03 04:23 PM

Is this group about sailing?

Don't be that way... it's all Petey has to cling to.... [well okay short of
his tenacious locked jaw grip on my ankle]

The pair of them remind me of that Sylvester the Cat cartoon with "Spike"
the Bull dog and his yippy side kick that go after a cat in the compound...
only to be shredded & sliced by a panther.

CM

Peter J Ross August 21st 03 08:32 PM

Is this group about sailing?

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:05:30 +0200, a team of surgeons from
[...]

I already have a good calculator. It comes from Texas and is powered
by the rays of the sun! What could be better than that?

and type writer already!

I've never owned a typewriter. They have gremlins in, and they might
escape!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

Peter J Ross August 21st 03 08:33 PM

Is this group about sailing?

On 21 Aug 2003 09:45:09 -0500, a team of surgeons from alt.sailing.asa
removed the following benign growth from anonymous:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:42:45 +0100, Peter J Ross said:

Miscellaneous drivel snipped

Agent ought to show the raw HTML. Showing the morons why they're
moronic is more effective that way.

You're an idiot.

PLONK!

Who said rational Usenet discussion is dead?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

James August 21st 03 11:29 PM

Is this group about sailing?

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
On 21 Aug 2003 09:45:09 -0500, a team of surgeons from alt.sailing.asa
removed the following benign growth from anonymous:

Who said rational Usenet discussion is dead?

Dunno who said it.... But i bet he got flamed somit wicked.

Bertie the Bunyip August 21st 03 11:37 PM

Is this group about sailing?

anonymous wrote in
:

said:

Miscellaneous drivel snipped

Agent ought to show the raw HTML. Showing the morons why they're
moronic is more effective that way.

You're an idiot.

You're a retard!

PLONK!

PLINK!

Bertie the Bunyip August 21st 03 11:38 PM

Is this group about sailing?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Don't be that way... it's all Petey has to cling to.... [well okay
short of his tenacious locked jaw grip on my ankle]

The pair of them remind me of that Sylvester the Cat cartoon with
"Spike" the Bull dog and his yippy side kick that go after a cat in
the compound... only to be shredded & sliced by a panther.

Mmm hmm, and the shredding is done how again? I'm having a little
difficulty figuring out exactly how you twits are supposed to be beating us
up, ya see.

Bertie

CM

Bertie the Bunyip August 21st 03 11:39 PM

Is this group about sailing?

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

said:

Miscellaneous drivel snipped

Agent ought to show the raw HTML. Showing the morons why they're
moronic is more effective that way.

You're an idiot.

PLONK!

Who said rational Usenet discussion is dead?

Be fair, it's one of the better things anyone here has come up with.

Bertie