Capt. Mooron

Default Ed's vacation

Bill....

" there is a very unusual strata of alluvial rock exposed"

Alluvial denotes a glacial deposit.... although strata is a correct term the
"deposit" on an Island in the tropics it would be either lacustrine,
sedimentary or conglomerate..... largely limestone [calcium carbonate]
unless it was of volcanic origin. A thermoclastic flow would likely provide
sufficient high ferrous content to provide the required base ingredients to
refine.

Did he ever get on line to check his email?? Your story ended abrubtly.

CM

Thom Stewart

That guy's name wasn't Ed it was "Bertie"

Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:27:18 -0700 (PDT), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Thom Stewart:

That guy's name wasn't Ed it was "Bertie"

I'm a little annoyed that you're talking about Bertie when you could
be talking about me the way your friends are.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Donal

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:27:18 -0700 (PDT), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Thom Stewart:

That guy's name wasn't Ed it was "Bertie"

I'm a little annoyed that you're talking about Bertie when you could
be talking about me the way your friends are.

No, Peter! You shouldn't be surprised.

Bertie is fairly illiterate, you are just plain stupid.

BTW.. How is your job going? Are you expecting promotion soon?

Regards

Donal

Shen44

junk mail

Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:50:34 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:27:18 -0700 (PDT), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Thom Stewart:

That guy's name wasn't Ed it was "Bertie"

I'm a little annoyed that you're talking about Bertie when you could
be talking about me the way your friends are.

No, Peter! You shouldn't be surprised.

Bertie is fairly illiterate, you are just plain stupid.

BTW.. How is your job going? Are you expecting promotion soon?

Tsk, your shipmates will killfile you soon.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

Peter J Ross

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:10:49 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

Promotion? Hahahahha why would any organization except that expecting to
go bust promote him? Oh wait they are going bust!

Cheers MC

Um... er...

No, I'm honestly speechless.

Donal wrote:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:27:18 -0700 (PDT), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Thom Stewart:

That guy's name wasn't Ed it was "Bertie"

I'm a little annoyed that you're talking about Bertie when you could
be talking about me the way your friends are.

No, Peter! You shouldn't be surprised.

Bertie is fairly illiterate, you are just plain stupid.

BTW.. How is your job going? Are you expecting promotion soon?

Regards

Donal

PJR :-)
mhm34x8
katysails

Mooron,
Just how much did you drink before you read this?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Boat Vacation Swap Red Fox General 4 March 15th 04 10:14 PM
bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM
The President Deserved That Vacation! Gary Warner General 4 September 9th 03 02:21 AM