Bobsprit

Default What a Car!!!

Drove the new Subaru WRX STI last night. All I can say is...WOW!!! And for that
price?!!! Amazing. Quite a bit faster than my friend's regular WRX Turbo,
especially in the 60-130MPH range. 0-60 under 5 sec and easy to do. Stage II
upgrade has it beating a new Vette....and all for under 33K. Even in stock trim
it's faster than most 100K sports cars.
Lord, American cars really can't do anything...except rattle and gasp.

RB
Bobsprit

Oooh wow, a subaru. Moving up from the Hyundai?

Yeah, a car that is also built better than Ford, GM and so on and has a
warranty to prove it. Of course even the cheap little Accent for 8K will
outlast most American cars anyway.

RB
Bobsprit

You said American cars
can't do anything and once again I prooved you wrong and once again your
comback is not relevant.

You proved me wrong with what? There are a few American sports cars, with poor
build quality, while Nissan, BMW, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Audi, Mazda, Acura and
just about every other car company crushes the American lines with ease.
Vette's and Mustangs crushed by a Subaru! And the Subaru is OBVIOUSLY built
better!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
SAIL LOCO

I'm sorry but this is what you said:

Lord, American cars really can't do anything...except rattle and
gasp.

I posted the fact that the current quickest and fastestproduction car in the
world is the Saleen S7 which is built in the USA. You had no reply and you
shouldn't have except for the lame:
There are a few American sports cars, with poor build quality, while
Nissan, BMW, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Audi, Mazda, Acura andjust about every other
car company crushes the American lines with ease. Vette's and Mustangs crushed
by a Subaru! And the Subaru is OBVIOUSLY built better!
What kind of reply is that. Not relevevt to the facts that were posted to
bust your original comment.
LOL.......... And to say the little 100" wheelbase dorkey Subaru is
"obviously" built better is contrary to the reviews that I read which just
stated the thing was a lot of bang for the buck. They had nothing to say about
"build quality" I wouldn't pay $30k for a 100" wheelbase compact car myself
but you go right ahead. You know nothing about cars.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Bobsprit

I'm sorry but this is what you said:

Lord, American cars really can't do anything...except rattle and
gasp.

Yup. And no american car doesn't rattle and gasp.

Your point?

RB
Bobsprit

And to say the little 100" wheelbase dorkey Subaru is
"obviously" built better is contrary to the reviews that I read which just
stated the thing was a lot of bang for the buck. They had nothing to say about
"build quality" I wouldn't pay $30k for a 100" wheelbase compact car myself
but you go right ahead.

I suggest you check to see how Subaru compares for build quality and longevity
against American cars. Subaru rates WAY better than your car, nearly on par
Acura and better than Toyota as of last year.
Why can't American cars do the same?

RB
SAIL LOCO

Lord, American cars really can't do anything...except rattle and gasp.

You know nothing about cars either. The current quickest and fastest
production automobile in the world is the Saleen S7. Designed and built in the
USA.
If you think that little dorkey subcompact Subaru with a 4 cyl turbo won't
rattle in a year your pretty dumb. Anybody can put 300hp in a subcompact
cheapo and get quick times.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

If you think that little dorkey subcompact Subaru with a 4 cyl turbo won't
rattle in a year your pretty dumb. Anybody can put 300hp in a subcompact
cheapo and get quick times.

The STI has been around for more than a year along with the WRX and build is
better than most American cars.
0-60 in a stock STI is 4.8 sec. You'd better read up on it before you make a
bigger fool of yourself!

RB