Marc

Default What Is My Brotheer Into

Unbeknownst to me, my brother has bought a 1st. boat.; a 1978
Coronado 15 all up with trailer for $800.00 . Anybody know the boat?
He is presently lake sailing it in the Sacramento area and is getting
into class association racing.
Horvath

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 03:27:32 GMT, Marc wrote
this crap:

Unbeknownst to me, my brother has bought a 1st. boat.; a 1978
Coronado 15 all up with trailer for $800.00 . Anybody know the boat?
He is presently lake sailing it in the Sacramento area and is getting
into class association racing.

You must be kidding. Unless the trailer is really, really good, he
paid too much. A friend just saw a Force 5 on E-bay for $350, and
it's ten times the boat the Coronado is.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Bobsprit

You must be kidding. Unless the trailer is really, really good, he
paid too much. A friend just saw a Force 5 on E-bay for $350, and
it's ten times the boat the Coronado is.

Good lord. This guy knows nothing about boats.

RB
Scott Vernon

We already knew that. Loco's been saying it for years.

SV

bob**** wrote...
This guy knows nothing about boats.

RB

Marc

Yes, I found a lot of information from Google. Designed and built by
Frank Butler, 1970 under his original companys name and followed him
through Coronado and then to Catalina. Over 3500 produced and still in
production. Very large class asociation. Planing hull, center board,
trapeze dinghy.

My brother's wife wanted a jet ski. After the exorcism, I thought this
was a good compromise.