Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JaxAshby

Default Unruly Passengers

Hell, I do that all the time by simply reversing the pitch on my prop.

In fact, I was the first person to park twin engine planes on the ground by
going in reverse. I'd give the right engine throttle and step on the right
brake. The left side would go backwards a few feet. Then I'd give the left
engine throttle and step on the left brake. I'd keep doing this. I could
walk the plane into tight spots backwards. No reverse pitch needed or
possible for those planes.

As you can see, I am a hunk and I'm in Mensa. I'm also a famous and highly
skilled pilot. So ladies, come fly with me!

Jax

"JaxAshby2" wrote in message
.. .
I was flying a group of fishermen into a remote part of Alaska. The
approach was through a mountain pass and then setting down on a hidden

lake.
I hit a pretty stiff headwind shortly after entering the pass and within

20
minutes I knew I was in trouble. The wind was hitting me head-on so

strong
that I was going nowhere. Well, I opened the window on the pilot's side,
throttled down, stuck my head out the window so I could see behind me, and

backed out all the way back through the pass.