Bobsprit

Default Trounced AGAIN!

Poor Loco!

1st he failed to convince anyone that a Vindo 40 was ugly. Failing that he
decided to compare is lumpy racer to my refined yacht, only to get trounced
again!
Here's all it took!

The Express 30 interior...and this is a nice one!!!

http://www.express30.com/photos/pages/DSCN1360.htm

Now...here MY C&C 32 interior...current pic..

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/int23.jpg
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/ralien3.jpg

Ummmm...loco...., uhhhh.....BWAHAHAAHA! Lookout! Here's comes Stevey to the
rescue! The only other guy who bought one of those Express turkeys!

RB
Bobsprit

1st he failed to convince anyone that a Vindo 40 was ugly.

My MISTAKE!!! Horvath, who likes and sails Hunters also doesn't like the
Vindo's looks!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! Nice going Loco!
Bwahahaha...hoooweeee!

RB
Simple Simon

Both your boat and the Express look very cramped
for 33-footers and 30-footers respectively. Are you
sure you got what you paid for. I would suggest you
get out the measuring tape . . .

My 27-footer appears to have more room in the
accommodation than either of your vessels.

I already know I have a LWL that is the equal of
yours and the Express 30. Maybe your silly boat
just has useless overhangs that 'pad' the LOA without
increasing the interior dimensions or the hull speed.

See for yourself what I'm talking about.

http://captneal.homestead.com/updatedinterior.html

Next time, get a decent boat if you expect to impress
people who know and sail a decent boat.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Poor Loco!

1st he failed to convince anyone that a Vindo 40 was ugly. Failing that he
decided to compare is lumpy racer to my refined yacht, only to get trounced
again!
Here's all it took!

The Express 30 interior...and this is a nice one!!!

http://www.express30.com/photos/pages/DSCN1360.htm

Now...here MY C&C 32 interior...current pic..

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/int23.jpg
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/ralien3.jpg

Ummmm...loco...., uhhhh.....BWAHAHAAHA! Lookout! Here's comes Stevey to the
rescue! The only other guy who bought one of those Express turkeys!

RB

Bobsprit

My 27-footer appears to have more room in the
accommodation than either of your vessels.

Not even close. The C&C 32 has more room than even the Coronado 30, which I've
seen in person.

RB
Bobsprit

I already know I have a LWL that is the equal of
yours and the Express 30.

The Express 30 is a quick boat and would outsail the Coronado 27 with just the
main. I'd take you flying just my working jib.

RB

Simple Simon

Dream on clown!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
The Express 30 is a quick boat and would outsail the Coronado 27 with just the
main. I'd take you flying just my working jib.

RB

Bobsprit

Dream on clown!

Express 30 Handicap...ave. 132-141

Coronado 27....225

!!!!! for god sakes, man! Bwahahahaha!

RB
SAIL LOCO

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

Means nothing!

To you.

And all the other Oompa Loompa's in Wonka's candy factory.

RB
Peter J Ross

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 06:18:59 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

(SAIL LOCO) wrote in
:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ